TO ALL CAFE MOM'S: IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND GET ONE WISH TO CHANGE ANY POINT IN YOUR HISTORY TO DATE, WHAT WOULD THAT CHANGE BE AND WHY?

I WOULD NOT FOCUS ON REGRETS, MY WISH WOULD BE TO GO BACK IN TIME AFTER HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION, AND INSTEAD OF MARRYING SO EARLY IN LIFE, CAUSE I WANTED TO GET OUT FROM UNDER MOM, I WOULD HAVE JUST FOUND ROOMATES AND MOVED OUT VERSUS MARRYING. CSJOY1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm, good question. I don't see how any of my history COULD be changed. So much of it was circumstantial. I just know I like the path that I am on now.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 6:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I would have moved when my parents sold my childhood home and gone with them to their new house instead of getting married. I was 18, my boyfriend was 20.
    I don't regret marrying my hubby, but I regret the awful first two years we had because we had to live with his family. It nearly caused us to divorce and to this day I still get angry about some things that went on.
    Anonymous

• i would not challeneged my neighbor when she gave a hard time.i should have ignored her.i didnt realize what the reprocautions would be and what a lier she was.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I would probably not have gotten married 6 days after my 18th birthday, but gone on to college. Of course, I don't regret the marriage,because I have my 2 beautiful older children,but now I'm 44 years old,with no marketable job skills.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i wouldnt change anything. everything happens for a reason and i wouldnt wanna change anything cuz then i wouldnt be with the wonderful man im with now! but i wish i could change my upcoming future..then i wouldnt have cancer and i wouldnt have back problems then i could work again and support me and my daughter
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• If I changed just one thing then I might not be in the place Im at now and that would mean not knowing my hubby and marrying him or having my sons.

IF there is one thing Id do differently it would have been more active in high school groups.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't change a thing because then I wouldn't have ended up where I am.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 8:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I would go back and make a difference in my suicidal brothers life. I would tell him I love him, I appreciate him.
    Even though his death changed me as an adult and very often I think it has made me better I would wish I could have changed his decision to kill him self.
    I would love to think I could have become a compassionate adult with out him killing him self. However I am not so sure I would have.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i would go back to high school and not drink so much. I drank alot in high school and did alot of dumb crap because of the drinking. But overall i would change a few bad habits but not the bigger issues. my life after 20 was alot better than before than.

nick
    Nickquilts

Answer by Nickquilts at 11:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I love all the answers - it's kinda question, who came first the chicken or the egg...well that was my thought going into it.  Don't want to alter my history as well.   Great Job cafe momschickcsjoy1  .....keep adding on MOM's.........

csjoy1

Answer by csjoy1 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2009