I cut my babies hair myself....

The other day I bought a cape and comb for my son to cut his hair. My husband got so angry, why did you buy those, you should used mine. I explained it to him that yours is to big for 10 month old and you sweet when I cut your hair, that’s why I wanted my son, have his own. He was yelling at me and calling me a waster. He all the time controls me when I want to buy something and I think I never wast any money. I just get the basic that I need. My husband makes good money and I don't think we should argue about few dollars. What do you think about my problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• UHHH, I THINK YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS TO RELAX!!!!!
    Anonymous

• You're saving a lot of money doing the family haircuts at home. You need the cape because an adult's hair is very sharp and tiny bits of it can get wiped into your child's eyes.

A cape used just for his baby hair which is much finer is safer.

I would use child safety scissors with the rounded edges, too. You don't want sharp objects around a child who makes sudden movements.

(like the kind you buy for Kindergarteners to cut with)
    Anonymous

• Hmmmm...Seems to me like you're saving a lot of money by doing the haircuts yourself. I know around here, a little boy's trim is around $8 - $12, and that is at Cost Cutters !!!!
    So, if your hubby wants to pay the extra money every few weeks, let him. But, you're not being the one who is wasteful....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Your husband could be right. What's the difference? Anyway...your husband sounds sexy. If you don't want him...my friends and I will take him. Does he like young sexy chicas?
    CindyPackard

Answer by CindyPackard at 8:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am sure I am so much sexier and hotter than you. He wants me and not used trash like you.
    Anonymous

What the h*ll kind of answer is this?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2009