bad streach marks!!!!

how can i deminish the apperance of my streach marks.. they are really bad. i have tried the coco butter but it didnt work.. and other suggestions!!!! i am afraid that i will get oven more with this child and want to decrease that possibility

thanks alot!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• cocoa butter and other stretch mark products are meant to be used to PREVENT stretch marks, they arent to fix ones you already have. You have to use them before you get any stretch marks and they help prevent em. I say keep using the cocoa butter (or vitamin E which is much better) to prevent FUTURE stretch marks and don't scratch. There is nothing you can do about stretch marks you already have except plastic surgery.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• them*
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• AVON CLINICAL STRETCH MARK SMOOTHER AND THE CHEAPER ONE IS A PURPLE TUBE FOR STRETCH MARKS AND CELLULITE IT WORKS I USE IT
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 7:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2009