How does your child show you they love you?

My baby son is soon to be 15 months. I can see it in his smile. He wrestles (yes, wrestles) with me in the morning until I get up and when I do, he has this huge grin on his face. The way he sings, "MomMEE!" I see it in the way he follows me around the house and looks up at me with those huge puppy dog eyes and reaches for me. I see it in the way he tries to mimic everything I do, like reading his books or typing on the computer. I can feel it when we got to bed and we snuggle up together. Great! Now I'm gettin' all soft again. How does your child show you love?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 3 year old tells me he loves me. he likes to hug me till he fals a sleep on y days off. my 14 month old smiles a ton when he sees me for the frist time in the moring and wont let me put him down untill we have snuggled for a while.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2009