Does anyone know of a natural way to treat lyme disease?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Health

• there is no natural way, you need antibiotics right away otherwise you could develop arthritis or brain damage, the sooner you start the antibiotics the better. I know people who didn't start it and now it's to late, there behavior has become very bizarre and irrational.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• You need Tetracycline, ASAP... I had a friend who let it go for 3 months before she went to a doctor, and she ended up with Brain Damage. My dog died because of my parents not taking him to a vet soon enough.. It is a long painful process...
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 7:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No, you need medical treatment. People die from Lyme's Disease. Get to a doctor now and get treatment started. Not everything can be treated naturally.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009