Is it fair ????

Ok,I was just wondering how many moms think that it isnt fair that if you respond to a post (an M.J.post most recently) that you get bashed,called names and sometimes threatened jusy because you dont share the same opinions.I mean do people expect to ask something or state something and only expect for people who share the same opinons to respond ?

This isnt a question about M.J. that was just an example,its about being bashed for voicing your opinion.

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Well...life isn't fair, honey, and neither is this site. There are a lot of b*tches on here who can't accept anyone else's opinion. They think they know best, and if you disagree with them, then you'll get bashed. If you're gonna hang around here you'll have to either get used to it, or ignore it. I do agree with you though, and it shouldn't be that way. It all stems from immaturity.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I agree that it's not fair. I thought when I joined this group that it was a place for "discussions." But, I've seen way too much bashing and insulting each other. I don't like when someone bashes someone else and then posts anonymously either. Why do that? If you have an opinion, don't be afraid to show your screen name, you know. But, again, you're right. We are all entitled to our own opinions and feelings about things, and noone should have the right to try to take that away.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2009