Does your husband clip his toe nails without being told?

I have to tell my husband when it's time to cut them. It's kind of gross.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband needs me to tell him when to get a hair cut. He really just waits until I say it's time! Men are so strange!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes he does. Finger nails too.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No, my husband clips his without being told....BUT he doesn't dispose of the nails correctly without being told. He'll just let them fall to the floor and it makes me so mad, lol. One of my pet peeves....lazy things like that!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No. He tends to let them grow WAY too long for my tastes and then I suggest he clip them and he will.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHH...this question reminds me of my brother...that boy has freakin dragon toenails.My 9 year old son said "dang Brandon, you need to cut those things", LMFAO. Thats bad when a 9 year old has to tell a 22 year old, but I think its funny.His toenails are so gross, omg...longer than dragon womans fingernails...and the tips are black with gunk...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhh.Oh yeah, and my SO cuts his without me saying anything...and if he didn't I'm sure I'd pick on him and tease him enough that eventually he would just do it on his own, LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• The man is 42 years old, I shouldn't have to tell him to do anything. He survived many years on his own without me or his mommy telling him what to do. If he decided to rely on me to tell him when to do things then I'd just have to give up on him.

Anonymous