If you could have a summer home anywhere, where would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are so many lovely places to visit, this is hard. I think I'd have to say Martha's Vineyard though. We just went there a couple weeks ago and it was heavenly! I just loved everything about this island. The food was so good, the beaches were beautiful, and there was plenty to do on a rainy day. I am hooked! -- Too bad it's waaaaay to expensive for me! We only went because we got a deal in the off season.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Hmm..that's tough. Internationally, that's too hard to choose, so I'll go with the US. I'd have to say a beach house in either the Outer Banks, North Carolina or Bodega Bay, California. We've rented houses at both, but I'd love to own one someday. Bodega probably wins that one, actually. I love it there, plus my husband is from the area. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• On Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe. Alas its now a State park, so no chance :(
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 7:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• in oahu...i miss my family
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I want a winter home somewhere where it snows. I have summer all the time.
    Anonymous

• Anywhere in the mountains near a lake. Away from people. Just the family around.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 7:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Probably in the mountains of Colorado or Southern Utah (near Moab.) Internationally I would want a place in Israel somewhere. Not too close to our family, but not too far either.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I'd love a summer home in Bermuda. In states, right smack dabb in Disney's hidden appt.
    Anonymous

• I have a house for sale in rangeley, maine.. In the mountains, middle of nowhere, yet still a tourist town. Snows all winter, lovely summers

I want to go home.. So Gloucester, MA
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 7:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard! *sigh*
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 8:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2009