why are some people?

too embarrased to admit they poop? My friend Sara gets soooo embarrased whereas I am ok with it?

Can you admit that you poop or can't you?When was the last time you pooped? ha ha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• this morning, papa murphy's pizza always tears me up, lol
    Anonymous

• I'm not embarrassed to admit that I do it in general, but I never really talk about it with people. I don't even like discussing it with a doctor.I never tell people if I have to, and I never, ever poop in public restrooms. It's just been something I've been really embarrassed of my entire life, I don't know why. The only person I'm not embarrassed in front of with that stuff at all is my husband...I don't care what he knows or sees, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I lost any humility during basic training. We even reminded each other to courtesy flush. So, yeah, no embarassment. And, the answer to your question is this morning.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 7:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yeah I am one that gets embarrassed!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yesterday. I didn't have enough fiber today apparantly lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Regular and proud of it.
    zorrokat

Answer by zorrokat at 8:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I pooped about 20 minutes ago. I have no problem admitting I poop, it's a natural thing that everyone does.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• pregnant and cant poop : (
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• my mil wont admit she poops. i dont believe she does. she is definitely full of 72 years worth of sh--. :}
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I was very regular, but not as much since my lap-band surgery. I need to have added fiber and I take a stool softener/stimulant when I need to.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009