what makes you feel pretty and not fat in front of your man during pregnancy?

I want to know what you do, wear, etc. to feel special in front of your hubby or boyfriend during pregnancy?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love wearing things that makes my hubby say "WOW!" So I always put on some of my nice fitting prego jeans, and a shirt to show off the new "girls". And then I get all "dolled" up. I think it makes any woman feel better about herself if she gets "fixed up", always helps me, and plus then I drag hubby to take me out to eat. Thats the way to do it =)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i wear things that make my baby bump show.. my boyfriend loves my belly. he says nothing is prettier than our baby growing in me. but for me, i wear black low cut shirts, and a pair of capris.( which i cant button now, lol black makes you look smaller.... i am really proud of by baby bump you should be to..imo.
    find what you like what fits you how you like. you can even make changes if you want.. i cut 12 inches off my hair and died it dark brown.. just do what makes you happy and wear what makes you happy, dont stress!!!!!

jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 7:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• my bf LOVES me in white.... there is something about a pregnant woman wearing white that makes her glow more... makes everything wonderful about her just SHINE!! that makes me feel great

also... something that makes me feel special and wonderful is when I'm laying down and he just starts rubbing and kissing my feet without me having to tell him... he isn't normally that sweet so it just makes me feel GREAT!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• it doesnt matter what i wear my hubby thinks im beautiful no matter what ... i dont think im fat anyways i think im pregnant..
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 8:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i love to be naked around my husband. he loves the way my belly and body looks and so do i. when our dd is asleep, we like to shower together so he can just admire my body. i love the way i look when i'm pregnant, i'm going to miss it when the baby is born.
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 9:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I take a shower, wash my hair with his fav shampoo, shave, put on his fav lotion, blow dry my hair and leave it down (I fix it for that I-didnt-fix-it-this-way-its-naturally-this-sexy style) put on one of his teeshirts and cute pair of undies. Cook his fav dinner. Put on some stupid guy movie. Curl up with him and watch his face fill up with love. :) I only do it every once in a while but it makes me feel good and makes him love me even more.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 11:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2009