body survey

Hi. My daughter Kaytlyn and I are having a little chat about puberty and development and I started to ask a second guess myself and so now I am taking my questions to the other moms here (but only those who are over 18 of course!!!). Here goes..thanks for helping us out :)
-Mom in TX..
at what age did you develop full breasts
and at what age did you have fully grown pubic hair (a "bush")

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Health

• 10 for the bush and I unfortunately didnt get boobs til I had my son
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I had B cups in 4th grade (I still remember all of the "stuffing" rumors) and they stayed that way until I turned about 20 and went to a C. I had the other fun stuff around 13 when I got my first visit from Flo. :) Every girl is different. My best friend had DD when we graduated high school and my sister, who is athletic, tall, and 21 has A still.
    LauraKenney

Answer by LauraKenney at 7:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i was about 13 when i started growing pubic hair.. and i was pregnant and 22 before my breasts were significant at all..
    Anonymous

• I went into puberty so early I had to get hormone shots to stop it or slow it down (I can't really remember). I had my c cups by the time I was 6 or 7 and the bush when I was 12.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was 7 when I needed a bra, and 8 or 9 when I had the hair. Period hit at almost 10.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was a c cup by 7th grade and I started my period when I was 9. I am now almost 20 and I am a DD but my sister is 11 months and 17 days younger than me and she is maybe an A.. my mom who had me when she was 27 (you can do the math with how old she is) is barely a b
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was eleven when I started my period. I started getting fuller breasts by fifth grade (constantly got made fun of) and I can't remember when my pubes came in. I remember I was younger because they really freaked me out. But every girl is different. They say that girls are developing more and more earlier these days because of all the hormones in the meat or something like that.

When I was going through puberty my mother bought me the book called 'Growing Up: It's a Girl Thing' and I absolutely loved it. I was too ashamed to ask my mother anything and this book was like my puberty bible. I would recommend it for a young girl developing. It was like a guide book.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i dont remember when i got pubic hair but in 8th grade i was an a cup. now im a b
    welcomtotwob

Answer by welcomtotwob at 9:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2009