Fertile, already?!

Ok, so my husband and I are trying to avoid pregnancy. I went to yourdays.com and started a little chart. I plugged in the days of my period and so on. I went to look at the calendar today, and apparently this week I'm already fertile. The first day of my period was June 21st and the last day was June 26th. I'm so confused...I thought I was supposed to be fertile 12 days after the last day of my period, not the first day of my cycle. Can someone please help with the confusion?

Miss-Baby-Baker

Asked by Miss-Baby-Baker at 7:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Everyones body is different so it probably is correct. Do you start every 28 days or is it more or less. That could have something to do with it
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Annamcq18, mine is about every 28 days.
    Anonymous

• Sorry for some reason I accidentally put my answer as anon. Anyway, my cycle is about 28 days.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 7:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009