• In the Spotlight:

stay at home jobs for moms?

I get these mag called American baby, something Pregnant(I forgot the name of the second) but at the end of the mag is a list of jobs for stay at home mom's. Has anyone tried any stay at home jobs without getting scammed? I have had a couple friends get scammed from jobs over the web.Plus my hubby and I both go to college and I'm about to have my first baby, so extra money would be nice without leaving my baby.
P.S.
I'm going to take care of her while he goes to work and school during the day and he's going to take care of her when I go at night. Its busy around, hardly see each other.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• i wish i could help u im trying to find a job too when you get one let me know
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• yes, I work at Procard. Any job you want to do from home be sure to check with the BBB.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I work with Ameriplan and am very happy with it. They have great training. I haven't looked into the companies in that mag, but the ones in parenting mag seem to be alright. They are independant business owners also.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. It will show you how to earn money from home without any type of sales or costs.  Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 10:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• www.PajamaProfessor.com has free training on diff ways to work from home and you will be working for yourself not anyone else.
    PupsKitty

Answer by PupsKitty at 12:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• sounds like you are going to have your hands full. Here is a video that explains a very good way to make money from home. http://www.efusjonenergyclub.com/flv/fulllength.html  Let me know if you have more question or need more info.  Good luck !

zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 5:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2009