where was your favorite family vacation and why?

pinkgemini85

Asked by pinkgemini85 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Disney World -Florida

Because it was Disney World !!!!! woohoo!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Going to Gatlinburg, TN in the Smokey Mountains. I love going there. my family and I have been going there for as long as I remember. My daddy and I both LOVED Cade's Cove. My daddy passed away last June, and I know I am going to be sad the first time we go without him. But I know he would want me to keep the tradition going my little girl.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i agree w/ gemini - disney world is the best:)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• We took 10 days, drove from WA through OR to Cali, stopped at popular sites along the way. Stopped for one night near my cousin, then drove through Arizona and saw the grand canyon. Went on a horseback ride (I LOVE riding!) stayed 3 days in Pheonix. I loved it! Saw the damn on the border of Nevada and Arizona! That was really cool... Stopped in Vegas for one night and drove home. It was a great trip! My dad, and 2 bros were with and it was so much fun! We rented a cadillac for the 10 days and went all over the west coast
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• 07lilmama- I have been thinking about Doing that!! My brother is stationed in WA and I have friends in both OR and AZ, and have always wanted to see Cali.... too bad I'm on the east coast!
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• DisneyWorld. When I was a kid I used to watch the walt disney show on TV on Sunday evenings and dreamed about going there. I knew I'd never be able to, because my family didn't have enough money for something like that. So after I was married and we'd saved money enough for the trip and the kids were old enough, we went to DisneyWorld. I remember the first time I walked on Main Street how I felt this was a childhood dream fulfilled. I was exuberant.

Answer by Bmat at 8:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I have never been to Disney world, I guess I've been missing out!!
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009