The Bachlorette!!! Anyone else think she is keeping all the loosers and getting rid of the cute nice ones?

She keeps that Wes around, the musician. But let go of the pilot, Jake....Jake was my favorite, he seemed so sensere and sweet!

I cant wait till tonight, I have it TIVO'ed so when the kids go to bed I can actually watch it!!! lol

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 8:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• Last week was my first time watching it and my MIL got me hooked. I'm with on Jake, he seems like a great guy. I can't wait to watch it later too! Hopefully she gets rid of Wes. I hope he gets booed off stage if he ever does concerts in Austin.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I love Jake & Michael , but now I'm rooting for Reid because he's the only good one left Kiptyns not too bad but I think its unfair that she brought Ed back & Not Jake, after all Jake's been there for her through EVERYTHING, idk it just pissses me off! lol
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 10:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009