does anyone think fast food restraunts should deliver like mcdonalds??

I wish they did i am soo hungry and I can drive my husbands truck and my car is sick

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL my hubby brings this up all the time! We do, but imagine how busy they'd be! Then there would be a min order prob, but it would be SOOO nice!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• They do in really big cities! I wish there was a place a person could call up that would just deliver....whatever. You know, call them, "I need diapers, and milk....and a six pack of AA batteries." 30 minutes later, bam! Like a five dollar charge on top and a tip. I think a person could make a decent living if they started a business that did that.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• hell yeah i thought about doing it but i think someone else could do it just to make me happy lol i didnt mean that to sound rude and abnocious i would just like to be lazy and let someone else do it lol
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I wish they did liek the 24 hour ones cuz Im prego and craving a Big-Mac!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 8:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was just talking with my hubby about how fast food restaurants are getting more sophisticated food than they used to have...more like a regular restaurant would have. (KFC getting grilled chicken and Wendy's getting Asian chicken wings, etc.)

I told him I thought that in the future fast food and regular restaurants would pretty much be the same. Same price, same large menus of choices, and I also said they would all have drive through. Imagine being able to drive through Olive Garden for lunch....or having Mickey D's deliver like Domino's.

JMO but I think the day is coming within 10 years.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Absolutely! I never make it to McD's in time for breakfast...............and it's so good!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i totally wish they did.;..but then again, maybe its a good thing they dont. lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes, especially for large industrial parks. When I worked, we would have loved it if somewhere like that delivered. We only had a thirty minute lunch break and it took ten min there and back. No time to actually eat!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 8:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I could do without fast food restaurants delivering, I just wish more real restaurants would deliver. I'd love to be able to call up and order a salad or something from like Chilis, or pasta from Olive Garden, and have them deliver it lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• There is a delivery service in my town that will deliver you anything you want! I've gotten beer delivered before my bf was of age because they don't ID you haha
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 9:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2009