Do you know of God's promise?

Please share all that is in God's promise. Not everyone knows about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jeremiah 29:11 11'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
    2 Corinthians 1: 20For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us.
    Deuteronomy 7: 12"Then it shall come about, because you listen to these judgments and keep and do them, that the LORD your God will keep with you His covenant and His lovingkindness which He swore to your forefathers.13"He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock, in the land which He swore to your forefathers to give you.14"You shall be blessed above all peoples; there will be no male or female barren among you or among your cattle.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• 15"The LORD will remove from you all sickness; and He will not put on you any of the harmful diseases of Egypt which you have known, but He will lay them on all who hate you.

thats a start :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That we are forgiven of all sins when we repent, that we become his heirs to the new earth, and that he loves us unconditionally. Also that we can trust in him completely, and find comfort in his love.Praise the Lord!
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That he will never leave or forsake his children.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Everyone knows about it, don't worry.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• God promised He would never flood the earth again and He puts a rainbow in the sky as a reminder of His covenant to us.Genesis chapter 9 verse 11-17.
    Anonymous

• You want what my God and Goddess promise me, or what the god of the bible promised?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• GODS promise is to look to new heavens and new earth, promise of paradise to live forever and to teach and preach the good news of the kingdom.
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 10:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• there are so many god's promises and the one that stands out to me is that his hand are bond to us if we obey his commandments.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Ephesians 1:13
    "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,"

John 14: 2
    "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 11:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2009