have you ever run out of t.p.

when taking a shit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• LOL yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Lol! No, but we've run out when my husband was. He was like..."Well, find me SOMETHING!" I'm running around the house, when I finally realized napkins would work, lol! The thing is, they were those rough kind that have all the fancy designs on them...wine bottles to be exact, lol. Probably tore his ass up! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• lol..yes..kleenex work wonders.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Sure have! Plus+ we live out in the rural country. Where you just can't hop in the car to get some! I've lived in Poverty most of my Entire life! Some of my Favorite Madame Alexnader Dolls sit on A roll of TP. instead of A Doll Stand! So sometimes A Dolly has to give it up & lay down cuz' we need the toity * paper! LOL~! It happens! My DD runs out too & comes home to borrow some!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yeap. Be careful with using napkins or papertowels in your toilet, it will clog it up so bad that you will need a plumber to fix it. Been there done that and won't ever do it again. I have used a washcloth and just did a load of laundry after and went to the store while the clothes were in the washer.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• yep and one time had to use newspaper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2009