• In the Spotlight:

What do u do....

My SO says that he is tired of the same ol' lunch of ham/turkey/rst beef & ch sandwiches. I was just curious as to what ur SO's eat for lunch. He dosent exactly get a lunch break usually he works right through it so it would have to be some quick & easy. Any sugestions ladies? Thanks in advance for ur answers :)

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tuna salad sandwich? chicken salad sadwich? pizza pops? instead of using bread, change it up by using pitas, or tortilla shells?? BLT's?? mac and cheese??
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• does he have a microwave available at work? if so he could have lots of things...
    Anonymous

• Yeah he does, I was thinking of just looking at walmart to see what there was but thought I would post it up here as well to see if anyone had an ideas.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Cheese and crackers? for microwaves there are lots of meals that don't need to be refrigerated. Even if there is a refrigerator, it is simpler to not have to think of putting the meal in there to keep it chilled, so if he wants simple. check the grocery store shelves. Or if he doesn't mind using the refrigerator, then leftovers from supper.

Answer by Bmat at 8:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• If he can't heat something in the microwave, try making cold chicken wraps.
    Or he can take plain old PB & J. I put the jelly between the peanut butter I spread on both pieces of bread so it doesn't seep into the bread before it can be eaten.
    Also, cheese sticks and trail mix is a good lunch with an apple.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• ahhh, my SO && I love Red Baron French Bread Pizzas. You put them in the microwave for 2 minutes && they are sooo good. They are also very filling because the french bread is really thick. They have lots of different toppings too.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2009