Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do?

My sister is using crack and she has 2 boys 5 & 4. It is affecting her boys. What should I do to help my nephews?


Asked by mom2countryboys at 8:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • ask her if you can take them for a few days... then call the cops or CPS..... or just tell her your going to and maybe she will voluntarly give them up or get her self help

    Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

  • Call CPS now or the police.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

  • Absolutely call CPS. One of those children can get into her stash and kill themselves.

    You can remain annonymous.

    Answer by Arkaidy at 11:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

  • CALL CPS and the police!

    Answer by NickyJamesMom at 12:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • For the kids sake, you need to call CPS and the cops.

    Answer by GiGito1SoFar at 2:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • I think you already know the answer to this is a no brainer, face it. We all agree what needs to be done. I understand she is family and that makes it hard, but those kids need a voice, and you are it! Stick up for them before something terrible or traumatic happens.

    Answer by salexander at 10:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

Next question in General Parenting
family life or parties?

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Recent Recalls