Is it true that I have a higher chance of conceiving after having a miscarriage?

How much higher? Or do I have a higher chance of miscarrying if I don't wait a 1-3 months? My husband and I started trying in middle of April, got pregnant in May and lost it last week. It didn't take us but a month to conceive, but now I'm worried after miscarrying. I was just looking for some info. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i lost a baby in jan and was pregnant by feb 2! it can happen quickly i wasnt even expecting my daughter and she is 2 and beautiful as can be!
    meganh1030

Answer by meganh1030 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• sorry for your loss
    the chance is higher right after the miscarriage usually because you dont know when you are ovulating, and dr's usually say you are either most fertile after one, or you just have a higher chance because you dont know when O occurred....
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• how soon after?
    Anonymous

• a lot of people end up pregnant before they would have another period.
    i lost my son over 4 months ago, and am still not pregnant. but it does happen.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I heard some but i mc 5 months ago and still isnt pregnant sorry for you loss
    Anonymous