Need help..

My friend asked me to be her maid of honor for her wedding.. well, now I have to plan the bachelorette party and the bridal shower... any ideas for how to play both different parties? On a tight budget? Game ideas/ theme ideas? Any help would be great.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 8:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ask the other bridesmaids to chip in..a lot of people do that..have it at your place so it's free rent..have every bridesmaid bring a little something to eat for the bridal shower..and for the bachelorette party just have snacks and have it start after supper so you only have to supply snacks then go out drinkin or drink at nyour place...also by bridesmaids sold parade like necklaces at the bars for a $1 a piece or tie up a bundle of suckers and sell each for $1. good way to make money to give to your bride. my girls made me $90. lol
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Have the bridesmaids help you. When I got married back in 1994 my mother actually paid for the whole bridal shower. The Bridesmaids chipped in to get one big gift. When I had my bachlorette it was small and they all paid. lol and good luck.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• http://entertaining.about.com/od/bridalandbabyshowers/a/bachparties.htm

Here is a lot of information. One thing it mentions is that the parties don't need to be expensive, and that the wedding party, not just the Maid of Honor, foot the bill for the bachelorette party.

Answer by Bmat at 9:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• www.bachelorettepartyideas.net/
    www.bachelorette.com/ideasadvice.html
    www.bridesnightout.com/
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 9:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2009