My baby hit her head yesturday

I went to the kitchen to get something from a cabinet and I didnt know my baby followed me. I didn't hear her footsteps she had a pajama no shoes. I turned quickly and started to walk back to the living room and I knocked her down on accident. She was right behind me my first two steps knocked her down. Thank God she is fine. After I got mad at my husband for not moving an inch. He saw the whole thing and didn't move. He was mad at me and said "I was trying to keep my cool so I wouldn't hurt you" WTFudge??? it was an accident and he DIDNT move an inch it hurt me so much to see her hurt and that's his answer. What would had said back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The first thing a professional will tell you is dont blame each other, that stuff happens all the time, the important thing is whatever happens you know what to do and fast. Dont worry about who was supoussed to be watching or what you should say, just be greatful that she didnt hurt herself more that she did, otherwise we were talking about something else here now.
    Dont feel guilty either, you knwo how many time my daughter just comes behind me and make me knocked her over? and she did this too to a couple other people and is just normal, like i said forget about what he said and give her a big hug.. now tell me if isnt she worth all your sacrifice?
    chixgbk

Answer by chixgbk at 9:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2009