Something beautiful.

Today, my daughter brought me a small flower and said, "Here mommy!"

I couldn't help but play with it for a few minutes. I realized how beautiful it was. The flower never hates or discriminates, never fights or starts wars, never asks why it is there. It just exists. I wish the human race were like that..

My question is this. Do you have any moments that you have gotten lost in, or have taken your breath away? Whether it be religious or non? Please share!

(A break from drama posts!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have you ever seen salt under a microscope? That has always amazed me. It's so beautiful.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 9:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I get lost in the joy of being a part in God's family, a wife, and a mother.Praise the Lord!
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Very awesome :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Every time I look at my children and realize they actually look like me!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I also love the feeling of god being in my heart it's an awesome feeling. When no one else is there he is.
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I could get lost in my daughter's smile. That first huge grin she gives me when I come into her room in the morning...ahhhh. It makes it all worth it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I have been out in the woods several times and just stopped to listen to the birds singing and feel the wind on my face. To be surrounded by the power and beauty of nature is moving and special to me.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was cleaning my bedroom one day, in the beginning of spring, and never before did I notice all the different bird calls there are. Every breed of bird was chirping, I felt like I was in the wild. I don't wanna forget to mention the feelings I had holding both of my newborn children.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Hearing my kids laugh, for no reason. Just the out of the blue, belly laughs!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Sitting with the Giant Sequoias and just *being* with them... also had that feeling from sitting up on ridgeline at May Lake at sunset
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009