IN NEED

Hi everyone im not here to beg im just here because im a mom of 3 kids and 1 on the way im 7 1/2m pregnant and im really in need of a new born baby boy stroller and also baby boy clothes it could be NEW or USED. Im due August 1, 2009 but my doctor telling me i may go in be for my due date so that will be in July and I don't have nothing for my unborn baby boy. So if there's is someone out there that could help me out i will really thank you for it and so will my lil new baby boy. I LIVE IN HARLEM. I could come and pick it up or i could see if i could find someone to pick it up for me."Please And Thank You"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try putting a "Wanted" ad on Craigslist. Also try calling some of the local churches.... you can also see if there is a freecycle group there.

Good Luck!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• criagslist and birtt control gah
    Anonymous