Who doesn't think Obama has the makings of Hilter?

Who that can read don't think Obama has the makings of Hilter? Their Bio's could be mistaken for each others when they first took office. I don't think it is a stretch to compare the two. Time will tell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• There is a HUGE difference between crazy and not mislead by someone that is untrustworthy.
    Anonymous

• Damn, this question is pretty out there! different time and circumstances now, i don't see how this comparison can even be relevant.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No, I KNOW the holocaust happend. My grandfather was at the camps afterwards. I mean no offense towards the Jews. But you are also not seeing the bigger picture here.
    Anonymous

• hmm...Hitler had MILLIONS of Jews killed...that is what he is remembered for...that is why he is infamous.

i dont think Obama has done anything like that or ever will.

to compare any President to Hitler is a sign of ignorance...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• HMMM... You need help or you are sitting there laughing at all these responses because you have nothing better to do with your life. I feel sorry for you.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 9:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• to be fair though, the OP did not state their opinion! they just posed a question! I have been called crazy because of a couple questions I have asked without even stating my opinion about the subject. Can't we all be diplomatic and not attack someone just for asking a question?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I have read both of their Bio's. And YES they are very similar.
    Anonymous

Did you read the question? She says in her question she doesn't "think it is a stretch to compare the two". I think that sounds like an opinion if I've ever heard of one.
    Anonymous

• Yep, what oliviahank said.
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 9:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• http://wallwritings.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/grant-park-crowd.jpg

http://www.hitler.org/images/crowd2.jpg

Anonymous