im going crazy........ need advice.....

so when i had my dd i also got my tubes cut( i didnt want to go through having another miscarriage) that was in october. ive had my vistior since and in may it was off and on for two wks. hubby says call the doc so we can know if were pregnant. but i dont think i could handle it. my body barely made it through this last prenancy. i loved being prenant. I love my kids but i dont know. we wont be able to afford 3 kids and i would very abort it. so that would leave adoption. but could i never see the baby again? that would kill me. but how would i explain to family if i did adoption. my kids would have a sibling they didnt know. could the couple allow and open one? this is if i was pregnant. but im scared to find out

knagsmom

Asked by knagsmom at 9:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Having your tubes cut leaves a lot smaller chance of getting pregnant than does getting them 'clamped'. Most likely, there are other factors involved and you are not pregnant. But take a test and don't stress about it until you know for sure. When you know for sure, then you can start thinking of other options and what is all available for you. Good luck hon and I hope everything turns out well!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Worry will get you no where, go take a test, more than likely, you aren't. i hope everything turns out ok for you. i will remember you in my prayers.
    Anonymous

• Like previous posters said, i doubt ur pregnant but you never know. Take a test and stress the rest later. - I know that you can do open adoptions but if you ARE in fact pregnant, Really think about it before you just act on it. If you decide that you wanna do adoption and than later down the road think " i want my baby back " - well that can cause a whole lot of issues for the child involved..... but like i said, take a test & than think about options if it comes back that you are pregnant. GL
    Anonymous

• i know but even if i take the test now ill most likely say neg because with both my kids it was 5 mons and 4 mons before postive reading
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 11:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009