Why don't they wash their foreheads?!

They never show the models in neutragena commercials washing their foreheads! Why is that? Do you wash your forehead? I have to wash mine, it gets pimples if I don't.

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wash my forehead. those commercials drive me nuts! mainly b/c i dont understand how splashing water on your face once is suppose to get all the facewash off. when i was younger it really pissed me off that i couldnt do that...silly teen haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• lol, yeah I wash my forehead. I guess I've never really paid attention to the commercials. I'll be sure to look for it next time.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• None of those models have anything wrong with their faces anyhow. It's the same thing with the women in the shaving commercials. They don't even have hair, WHAT ARE THEY SHAVING? And yes I wash my forehead. My whole face. :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 9:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• ZOMG I noticed that today too! So weird! I was watching a movie, and the woman splashed water on her face from her eyes down. I screamed "WHY DIDN'T SHE WASH HER FOREHEAD?!"

Small world.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I wash my forehead too. But yeah, the commercials never show the model washing their foreheads. I never noticed, but i thought about it. Weird.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Because if they wash their face in the commercials then the water runs down and ruins their eye make up
    Anonymous

• How do you guys wash your faces? I do mine while in the shower. I get water everywhere if I do it in the sink. That's something else that annoys me too...how the hell are you supposed to splash water on your face and 1) get it clean in one splash and 2) not get it everywhere?!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• you'd think they would wear waterproof makeup, and wash their foreheads to make the commercial seem more realistic. lol. and why the crap don't they make more body wash acne products? you people have bacne and zitty titties!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Have you ever seen yourself wash your face at the sink? It's NOT glamourous! Water everywhere, you have soak in your eyes, you make funny faces... Not a desirable look.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Hello...because it would run down and ruin the whole effect.
    Anonymous