Please remind me again!!!

If i'm not a loser, then why after 2 years, i'm still single , while my ex husband, who left me for another woman, who by the way has been divorced twice and was seeing my husband for 6 months before i knew they were together. They are so happy, him living with her and taking her everywhere. Obviously, i'm the loser here, and nobody has the gust to say so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• nah.. ur not just havent found the right one yet
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 9:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• You are not a loser. Don't sell yourself short. Chances are your ex's relationship won't last for the long haul. You have been hurt and you are taking things slow. I would think that you have high standards for the people you choose to date. There is NOTHING wrong with that. Enjoy this time you have to yourself..................have fun.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• In seperations men have it easier. They aren't "saddled" with the kids. I don't think that kids "saddle" anyone. I just think that the major burden of the daily grind of being a parent falls on women. It is a lot harder IMO for women with kids to meet someone. Men have an easier lifestyle as a new bachelor.
    Typically the titles go like this, mom is now a single mom, not a bachelorette. Dad is a bachelor, woohoo, party time bring on the ladies.
    You are not a looser, you just have more to loose.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009