Pagans.. need some ideas

My friend is getting married Oct. 31rst this year.. and I'm the maid of honor. I was thinking a great theme for a bridal shower would be something with a little of a Pagan Spa theme (since she is Pagan)..

anyone have and Good party game ideas for a party like this? Or decoration ideas? Or food ideas? It's going to be for about 15 people.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Is she eclectic? I think it would be awesome if she's hellenist or has a few greeks in there you do a whole greek luxury spa theme, do little mini facials, get some of the cuter husbands/bf's to have to wear togas and play servants, pouring the wine and handing out fruit.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No ideas but I wanted to say that it sounds like Sooooo much fun. I am jealous.lol
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Humm, maybe a Name that Goddess game? And could you maybe find pictures of different Pagan symbols and use those? As for food, no idea. Good luck and it does sound like fun.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• How about a game where you have some random natural words like: horse, wolf, flower, violet, ect ect. And then add some action words like: jumping, running, flying ect ect.
    Make a bunch of these as you can and divide the ppl into groups of 3 or so. Then have each person take a word. As a group, they decide what order the words go in to create a "magick" name for the Baby or the mamma.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• How FUN!!! Maybe pitch in ideas for a spirit animal for the *couple*? Learn some basic gaelic- with (depending on the crowd !! LOL) a *punishment* shot (or whatever)LOL for mispronounced words... let me think, Ill come up with some more...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Oh these ladies have given some awesome ideas.
    I hope you all have a blast because it sure sounds like it will be!!!

(I suck at party ideas other than stick your hand in a bag and guess the items LOL)
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Check THIS out as a party game. It's the Go-Goddess game. It's really a lot of fun.

paganmom05

Answer by paganmom05 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• "do little mini facials, get some of the cuter husbands/bf's to have to wear togas and play servants, pouring the wine and handing out fruit."

I love that idea.. except I know that besides my cousin and I.. the boys are definitely not on the cute scale.. lol.. might have to do it for my own though if I ever decide to get married. lol. But I will probably do the wine and grapes idea for a center piece.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• and rather than the togas.. was going to do the toilet paper wedding dress game.. I could do it with a twist though.. and have them do a more Greek Goddess style wedding dress :).. thanx for all the great ideas so far.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I would do a name the God/ess game.. but I know some of the girls aren't Pagan, so would have no idea on those...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009