just a little worried

I'm seven months pregnant and have had diarrhea on and off (on more so than off) for about 2 weeks now, i get cramps that almost feel like menstrual cramps that bring me to tears sometimes and my baby hasn't been moving near as much as usual, and she she moves it very very weak feeling movements.

Could there be something wrong? Is this a sign of anything? I thought about calling my doc but I don't want to if it's just something silly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NEVER be afraid to call your doctor. I went to the hospital I thought my water broke in Wal-mart in the end I just was peeing on myself ....throughout the store :) I hope you feel better soon
    Marquisesmom

Answer by Marquisesmom at 9:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am in a similar boat as you, not knowing whether to worry or not. I am going to call my doctor again in the morning and ask her what she thinks I should do, but for now I am just waiting. Sorry I don't have any better advice for you.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• you are the only one who knows how much your babie moves, so i think better safe than sorry, call your doctor. my mom said that she got scared when she was having me because i did not moved for a few hours, she went to th doctor and found out i was sleeping. so like i said better safe that sorry. good luck!!!
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I would play it safe and call your doctor. If it turns out to be nothing serious, no harm done, right?
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• call the doctor, i do think that you have something to worry about, but at the same time i don'tthink there is anything to worry about, since you are on your third and she is getting bigger so she doesn't have as much room to move. but you should still call your doctor.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 10:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2009