Have any of you ever...

Has anyone ever had a LONG period with clotting? What was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have, I wish i could tell you....by long what do you mean? I have had one for 10-12 days before i started taking the pill. The pill regulated my periods.
    Anonymous

• It's like 12-15 days. I really don't want to go on the pill seeing as we have been TTC for 12 months.
    Anonymous

• I think I win the prize on this one - I bled with large clots for 3 years straight! No kidding, every single day for three years. I wore depends just so I could function. It ended up being related to PCOS. I had to go on b/c to regulated it but it turned out to be a good thing. If it keeps happening talk to your obgyn. If its pcos, you can regulate it using metformin instead of b/c and metformin will actually help you concieve. Good luck.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I had the same situation as Anon 8:54
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 11:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I don't want to alarm you but it could be fibroid tumors or PCOS. I would document your symptoms and make a doctors appointment if your concerned. Blood clots are something to look into. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009