so hows yr day?Today my dryers gone 2ndtime in 7months,my fridgefreezer's gone 2nd time in 3months, and my hole through the wall ac unit gone and guess what?We live at the beach.Hotter than hell.So give me some good news hope youre all well, healthy?I know we could be much worse.I'm grateful for what we have. Share your good news of any kind?Did a puppy learn potty outside?A baby has no fever today?Found a job?Kids behave?A loved one came home? what's your good new?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Let's see, it has FINALLY not been a sauna in my apartment, for the first time in over a week. My 4 year old finally started being an angel again. My 6 week old smiled at me, the biggest one ever, followed by the sweetest coo. And all my bills are paid up for the first time in 2 years.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• OH DIVA I'm op. You are making me laugh!!!! What great news!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I found the source of my gnat problem after 4 weeks of smooshing flees! a sippy cup with grape juice with a whole nest of bugs inside!
    Anonymous

• I put my son down for his nap at three and took a nap myself. Didn't wake up until 5:30 and he was still asleep! I guess we both need some major nap time. It was a nice change.
    Anonymous

• OP! I'm glad I can brighten your day!!! LOL! I'm glad you posted this question. Sometimes thru the drama of life we forget to sit back and appreciate the good moments, even if they are small!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• yesterday my daughter and i had a huge day.....so today we played in our pajamas all day in the basement together. reading books, playing barbies, dress up,playing little people, painting,watching tv. we ate all 3 meals in the basement today, all her meals were her favourites today regardless of nutritinal content (including 2 servings of ice cream).....and i didn't allow myself to even think of feeling guilty about it.
    Usually i jam pack her day with social engagements and stimulating environments, with a focus on mental, emotional, physical, and social development. And if i haven't scheduled something for her to this effect I fell guilty.

Today was none of that. the only thing i did that was productive today was prep meals and clean the kitchen. And it feels great.
    pink.toes

Answer by pink.toes at 11:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• pink.toes mommy, i'm original poster. i'm so glad you had such a great time with your daughter! I know what you mean about guilt. When my son, he's now 25 years old, when he was 4 years old I promised him I would splash in the rain puddles with him that day when I came back from errands. A baby sitter watched him and baby sister while I was gone. I offered for him to do splashing with sitter but he wanted his mommy with him. Errands took way way long and when I got back life got in the way and that day I never splashed rain puddles with my then baby boy, baby of mine that he was even at four years old then. I have felt always even until now a twinge of sadness for missing that particular day's round o'rain. Of course over the many years even at my son's now age of being a grown man I've done and still do very very special things with and for him, those missed puddles sadden me still.Thanks for splashing for me mommy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009