How can I manage my early pregnancy morning sickness??

I can't keep ANYTHING down. It's miserable. Any advice on how to keep the pukeys away?

OmsYankeeMama

Asked by OmsYankeeMama at 10:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Put ginger on your food.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• popcicles
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i hear ya sister... .i been munching on pretzel sticks and juice all day... i been unable to eat for about 4 or 5 weeks and i am miserable i am 11 weeks. they told me peppermint tea works it made me quesy and i am struggling with the pretzels. my midwife gave me a smoothie recipe i will look for it and try and post it. also i have been eating plain potatoe chips and drinking lemonade but even that didnt work for me i got that idea from a nurse in labor and delivery....try some of these that i mention hope they work for you.....
    laydlexius

Answer by laydlexius at 12:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• For me, I kept crackers next to my bed. Before i even sat up for the day I would east a few crackers. Then after 10 minutes I would get up and try some broth. If that all stayed down I was usually okay. Also, In the middle of the day (I had all day sickness and worked in a grocery store third shift) I sucked on a piece of hard candy. lemon usually worked best, but they also make some ginger drops that worked wonders too. At night, drinking a naturally cafine free herbal tea and putting a cold compress on my forehead helped me. I was soooo miserable untill I figured out how to control it. Good luck!
    Squeakette

Answer by Squeakette at 12:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009