• In the Spotlight:

How do you figure out who you are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You have to decide what you value, what's important to you. What defines you. Focus on your strengths. Listen to the people closest to you. If they tell you you are strong, or loyal or those things, that is who you are.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• By figuring out who you aren't first.
    Anonymous

• i disagree with thediva...

ppl tell you one thing and you try and become more of that... thats how i had been acting for the past 4 years.. about 3 weeks ago i had a break down.. id had enough of trying to be a different person for everyone in my life..... so i read some self help books. nothing hard core ... and spent a week thinking about the kind of person i really wanted to be... and decided that i wasnt going to put on a act for anyone else... if my MIL dosent like me becuase i speak my mind, i dont care any more, because botteling things up makes me upset...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• THROUGH CHRIST!
    Anonymous

• anon 24.... not every one believes in that... and i tried church it made things worse
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Easy. Just ask your mother-in-law.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Write in your journal. That'll tell you.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:47 AM on Jun. 30, 2009