did this happen you?

i took a preg. test and it came out neg. but i am 10 days late and have mild cramps, bloating, and some mild back pain. did i just test a little too early or could there be something else wrong. i also had a c-section with my 1st.
did this ever happen to you? if so what was the out come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, I tested too early, although it was within the specified time period for the box. Anyway, I went on another four weeks thinking I wasn't pregnant. I ended up being almost 9 weeks before I found out for sure.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• with my first son, the pregnancy test (pee strip) came out negative...even after i went to the doctor and it was confirmed by a blood test...i was curious so i tried the pee stick again, lol.

But then, almost a year ago i did the pee stick and it was negative again. I went to the doctor and it was confirmed yes...but, the doctor said the reason it didn't "read" was becasue it was a failed pregnacy b/c the hormone levels weren't going up and i was enevitably going to miscarry. I did miscarry about two weeks after the confirmed pregnancy.

The doctor told me that if i ever think i'm pregnant to come in right away b/c sometimes they can prevent a miscarrage, depending on the circumstances. We're still trying to concieve to this day.

Go to the doctor immediately.
    Anonymous

• yes i had my period March 11, 2009 and April 12, 2009 i took a test came back i wasnt april 19, 2009 i took again came back i wasnt then on april 24, 2009 i told my hubby somethings not right i need to see a dr why im i cramping for 3 weeks almost and no period test coming back im not preg whats going on the 25 took test faint line then sun 26 took one more same thing but was darker then 27 went to dr and for sure i was pregnant i was 3 weeks and 3 days when i got the first faint line i just ovalated i sometimes ovalat 2 times one in between 14-16 day and then right before i am to start my period and this happen i guess right before i started
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2009