I know this is probably not the place to ask this question, but i don't know where to go....i need some advice to help me with my marriage

Kyleesmommy820

Asked by Kyleesmommy820 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• I'll Help if i can Feel free to PM me.
    leannamama

Answer by leannamama at 11:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• their is a marriage chat room can get some gd info there
    sammy04k

Answer by sammy04k at 11:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• i would first start with counseling but if you don't have that option there are 2 great books out there by author John M Gottman, PH.D 10 lessons to transform your marriage and The seven principles for making marriage work.....
    fallinsky

Answer by fallinsky at 6:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• what are the issues at hand....have you two prayed together?
    hiswords777

Answer by hiswords777 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Depending on the issues you and your husband are having, there are many places to get help. If you'd like to chat, please feel free to e-mail me. I've been married 11 years and gone through many ups and downs myself.
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 8:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I was married for 24 years so if you feel like I can answer your questions, I would be more than happy to help. Feel free to send a message of any type.
    christybearskn

Answer by christybearskn at 10:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2008