The things you do for your children.

I don't know about your mothers but my mother always said "The stuff you do for your children! " like the other night I was tring to get my kid to sleep and she could not get comfortable so I laid down with her she got on my back and whent to sleep. well then I was stuck till my husband came and moved her. I did not want to roll over and let her fall of f cuz I did not want her to wake up.
The things you do for your children. What have you done for your children

angelgurl04

Asked by angelgurl04 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL that's funny.

I let my daughter taste food sometimes, as long as it's okay for her of course. I let her have a taste of my apple, or my popsicle, or worst of all, my pizza. She never really gets any of it in her mouth though, all she does is drool on it. (She's six months old.)

The thing is...I go right on with eating it even though she's drooled all over it! Ack! The things I do for that child.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Even though I know my son will leave fishies, I still let him drink from my cup. I know there are more but I can't remember.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I have slept sitting in a chair so my kids can have a better sleep when they are stuffy and sick.
    I've let my kids puke on me. I mean I hold them to my chest and let them upchuck all over me. When theirl babies, how else do you hold a puking baby?
    I let the kids sleep in my bed even if it means I'm sleeping like a pretzel with no pillow or blanket.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My dd get's big hard boogers in her nose in the winter. I pick them, she can't blow them out really.
    I'm still with their father, the annoying, inconsiderate, stern, rude man who share's a house with me.
    Anonymous

• When my oldest daughter was only about three months old, she lost her cookie (pacifier) in the car one night. It was really late, around 11:00 pm. We were on our way back from a family get-together, and were about an hour away from home. There was no way I was stopping on the side of the road in the middle of the night, so I hung my arm over the seat so she could reach my thumb.I drove one handed for an hour in that god-awful uncomfortable position just so she wouldn't be upset. It took me two days to get the kinks out of my shoulder, and my thumb was shriveled and numb for hours! The stuff we do for our little monsters.....
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

yeah I have done that too!
    angelgurl04

Answer by angelgurl04 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2009