who hate going to walmart on the 1st of the month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• me!!! its military pay day, the day that people get social security checks, and pay day for plenty of other major companies.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• LOL, my mom always tells me to watch out for the blue hair day....lol All the old people are out driving!
    Anonymous

• It's also when welfare money reloads on those cards.
    Anonymous

• I hate going to walmart anytime.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I agree with Quinn, but what's the deal with the 1st????
    Anonymous

• Most welfare users shop at Wal=Mart. Fact or myth?
    Anonymous

I would say it is a fact.

I never shop at Walhell. I was raped in the parking lot and the stock boys watched it happen as did two male shopper and a male manager. One employee was rubbing himself I looked up for help he was smiling and rubbing himself. They called the cops only after the rapist was finished. Walmart was very unhelpful and when I sued they raped me again in court. I hate that company and would rather pay more somewhere else. The manager and employees still work at that store and joked about me in a blog. It was pathetic. I did win in court a large sum. I barely paid for my medical bills and my therapy. They are jerks.
    Anonymous

• I do! I do! I do!

SO many people get paid on the first! The twice monthly people who get paid on the first and the fifteenth, ssi, welfare, a lot of lawyer payouts, it's awful. You'd think they'd open an extra lane or two, but no.

Dh went at midnight to get baby tylenol once- stood in line for over an hour.

We try not to shop ANYWHERE the first 4 days of the month.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I don't go there often, but when I do I feel like I have just stepped into an episode of COPS.
    Anonymous

• I wont step anywhere near5 Walmart during the first week of the month. I prefer to go elsewhere when I have the chance but Walmart is the closest store to us...
    Anonymous