I'm sure he has gone crazy, what do you think?

My man just called me because he is freaking out he just burped up a live fly that flew out of his mouth. He has been having this weird bug-throat problem for a while, but usually he swallows them and vomits, not burps them back up.

How do I get him to seek professional help?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 10:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol what?? is he purposely eating bugs??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• just buy some bug spray...he'll be fit as a fiddle almost instantly..well, as soon as the fly croaks. sometimes they flutter around a bit, flap a wing once or twice, before giving in to sweet death.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Are you married to a frog?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Are you like serious dude?!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• LOL, Gigi.

I was about to ask if you kissed any frogs shortly before you met this guy....

Really, he could be schizophrenic. My first husband swore that there were people touching him in his sleep. He barely slept at all because of it. Try explaining to him how worried you are, and that if he doesn't see a doctor soon, that things might get worse. (Like lizards crawling out his nose to eat the bugs.)
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• what the heck, lol? did he seriously burp up a live fly?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yeah I dated a guy who I remained friends with and he showed up last month telling me very matter of factly that he invented Mickey Mouse, the windmills that provide power in Palm Springs and that he is Sandra Bullocks dad. That would have made him like 1 year old when he became a dad. Please ask him to get some help.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009