Sleeping schedule is messed up PLEASE HELP

My daughter will be 11 months old on the 6th of July. I was wondering what kind of schedule other mothers have their child on? Brianna wakes up around 8:00a.m.-8:30a.m. and eats breakfast, then she likes a snack & then a nap around 10:30. Wakes up by 12:15 for lunch and wants another nap by 3:00 and then wakes up about 5:00 then wont go to bed UNTIL 10:00. WHAT DO I DO? Today I made her stay up & she ate lunch at 11:30ish without a nap, then went STRAIGHT down for a nap by 12:30, and she is JUST NOW waking up and having her snack. I wasn't going to let her have another nap tonight & TRY to have her down by 8:45, but we have done that before and she woke up at 5:00a.m. bright eyed and bushy tailed and didn't go to bed until 7:00a.m. I am beyond words here, what would you do. Crap most kids at this age do not even want to take a nap, ohh but not MY lil girl... Anyone care to share their schedule?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 11 nonth old dwakes up between 7-8.... takes a nap around 11 or 11 30.. wakes up around 1.. and goes back down for a nap at 4 and sleeps until 5... he also goes to bed at 9
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My 9 month olds schedule is he gets up about 7 or 8 and eats, he takes a nap 3 hours after he wakes up and when he wakes up he has a baby food feast. He gets a bottle before his afternoon nap which is usually begins at 2 or 3 and since this is his long one (about 2 or 2 and a half hours) he will stay up the rest of the day until 9. He gets fussy at 8 but if we let him go to sleep then he wakes up at 5 or 6 and there is nooo way I'm getting up that early..lol but anyway good luck
    Anonymous

• my sister has my niece on a great schedule. - She wakes up around 7-8 eats breakfast & than just plays - either has a snack or just eats lunch at 12-1230 goes down for a nap until 3 or 4 and than gets up and goes to bed at 9. - Its been like this forever and i wanna get my daughter on the same schedule.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• forgot to mention that she eats dinner at five and a snack..... also, try not to do the double nap. Cut one of the naps out and only do one. Just try it and see how it works out. My niece isnt on bottles so she doesnt connect bottle with sleep because than its even harder to cut a baby from their bottle.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• we waited to cut down to 1 nap a day unbtil they were over 1.... wetried it and i made for a cuper early ebd time!!!!! also try and play with her eral hard about 2 hors before you want her to go to bed!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• HAHA, MY BAD, I POSTED THIS EARLIER IN ANOTHER GROUP AND DIDN'T GET ANY RESPONSES, BUT I MEAN SHE JUST WOKE UP AT 3:30P.M. LOL SORRY

Anonymous