Am I going crazy?

here is my dilema
1. I had uprotected sex on the 17th
2. didn't last long(ten seconds)
3.he didn't ejacualte what so ever. (pre cum)
4. was fertile on that day.
5. took ec pill(plan B) very next day, the 18th
6. first time taking ANY type of birth control.
7. Has symptoms over a week.
8. took 2 early pregnancy test, both negative.
9. Normal period doesn't start until the 1st.
10. sore boobs, stomach feelin funny(at times). could I be pregnant or am I still having symptoms from the pills or a signs of my period coming on?

4.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should just be having symtoms from the pill alothough it is meant for you to take if you missed your pill before so you might be pregnant wait two weeks and take another pg test you should know for sure by then.. stop stressing that can cause your body to think your pg also.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I doubt you are pregnant.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I'd call it stress and stress can keep you from getting your period. So, if you're late it's probly going to be because of that.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I dont think you are, but thats exactly how i felt when i found out i was pregnant.

But, i dont know how the pill would affect you, so....i'd say wait until a few days after the 1st if you havent gotten your period yet and then take a test again.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009