How many weeks were pregnant when you find out and when did people started to notice?

I was 14 weeks pregnant when I found out, seriously you could not tell. People started noticing until I was like 20 weeks, yes that is 5 months pregnant!

Salma25

Asked by Salma25 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I found out when I was 8 wks, and people started noticing when I was about 15 wks along. I had to buy maternity clothes early too. o.O
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Ha like 30. I was really small. I could have covered my pregnancy at 40 weeks with just a sweatshirt if I wanted to.
    Anonymous

• I knew a few weeks after (literally like 2 weeks) but it wasn't confirmed til I was 2 months and other than family people couldn't tell until I was f or six months and that was only in tight clothes. (i have always been into baggy, comfy clothes) my family started asking around three months. I guess my face "fills out" as my sister puts it.
    chases_mommy

Answer by chases_mommy at 11:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was 7 weeks when i found out i was preggo, People(meaning people that didn't know me) starting to notice that i was preggo when i was about 20 weeks, or even a little later, i really popped at around 26 weeks, when people really starting asking when i was do. This was also my 1st baby, so i starting showing later.
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I found out at 5 weeks. Because began to notice the bump around 5 months. Probably because i'm overweight.
    Anonymous

• i found out about 4 or 5 weeks but my boobs hurt at like 3 weeks.
    Anonymous

• Let's see.....I was only about 3 weeks pregnant, lol. I'm surprised it was even detectable that early, but I just knew it, and sure enough. I started showing noticeably at about 4 months. I'm almost 7 months now and my belly is huge! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i was 5 weeks when i found out and no one noticed til i was about 7 months, then my belly popped out of nowhere! lol
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 11:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• With my first I didn't find out until I was 8 weeks along and no one noticed I was pregnant until I was 7 months along, yes I mean 7 months!
    Our second was planned so I "knew" I was pregnant but didn't find out for sure until I was 4 weeks along. With the second it wasn't noticeable until I was 6 months along.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 11:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I found out when I was almost 2 months along and people didn't start to notice until I was about 6-7 months pregnant and then overnight I blew up like a balloon. It looked like I swallowed a basketball.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009