Nightmare on Elm street

Hey they are remaking freddy how cool is that.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 11:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• yeah but even tho you know its gonna be real shitty and low budget yur still gonna watch it.. . u just cant help yourselves.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Im on the fence. It would be cool to see what they can do with special effects and whatnot, but........ I dont know. Like, I like the remakes of Halloween and Friday the 13th, but i also dont for certain reasons.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• idk,...remakes are usually shitty. Being that we have the box set of All "Nightmare on Elm Street"s, I am afraid to see how this movie will turn out lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I'd watch it
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I liked the Halloween remake, except for the fact that it did not follow the original that closely but it was still good and Freddy is my favorite.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 10:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Of course I will watch it, but is it going to be a real remake or are they going to change things? I don't like it when they change things.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I just saw the remake of Friday the 13th and didn't really enjoy it. But I'm one of the ones who prefers originals! This new one was all about the sex and boobs. But I'll probably watch the new Freddy just to see if it compares!
    Anonymous