8 Month old...

My 8 month old daughter is very fussy...she has been acting different for about a month or so...she is very clingy to me...she will cry if im not within 1 foot of her...when my husband or I picks her up, she automatically wants down on the floor to crawl or she wants us to hold her hands so she can walk...she is teething so I didnt know if this clingyness is part of it or if this is just a normal 8 month old thing to do...Im a stay at home mom and I need to get things done around the house...is there any tips from moms that have been thru this??????

MadisynsMom0114

Asked by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was the same way until his 2 bottom teeth popped through and now he is a little more independent. I still am only allowed to shower while he is napping but he is not driving me crazy all day everyday.
    Anonymous

• My DD was like that today. If i put her down.....she lost it, unless it was on the foor to crawl. But swing or walker was a no-no today. I've heard babies to hit a period of fear of you being out of sight. Not sure how true it is, but it seemed to fit my DD about a month ago. She 8 months now and can crawl so its her new fave thing.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2009