Is it so horrible to notice a good looking man?

Tonight we went out to eat at Chili's and our waiter was an extremely attractive man. Well on the way out my husband was talking about the waiter (he always rates the service...he will mumbled different numbers during the meal..its annoying) and I asked him what our waiter got tonight and he said

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• There's a difference between noticing and doing something about it.

If all you did was look at the waiter and notice he was attractive, what is the big deal?

It's not as if you slipped the waiter your number or directly flirted with him, right?

And if your hubby is "reaping the benefits", so to say, then why should he be upset?

As I put it, "You can look in the window. You can read the menu. Just come home to eat." :)
    Anonymous

• yes now you're going to hell, good job.
    Anonymous

• My DH and i talk about it all the time. He thinks my BFF is hot and i think his co-worker is hot. We even joke about it. I'll admit if i think a guy is cute, or if one has a nice butt, and if he military and is cute......im a sucker for a man in uniform.

He'll tell me when he finds a girl attractive.

Doesnt bother me or him.
    Anonymous

• we tell each other when we see an attractive person, doesn't bother us at all. normally the other person will then joke around and find crazy things wrong with the person that we find attractive. i figure we both know we aren't going anywhere and its human nature to notice. our rule, we can window shop, can't try it on or buy it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• just b/c you're taken doesn't mean your blind! I think its fine unless you're plotting ways to get the guy in bed.... and as long as you aren't telling your DH he needs to look a certain way....
    Anonymous

• I look but I am not stupid enough to get caught and I sure keep my thoughts to myself .
    I have a hot hot neighbor I watch him get in his truck every morning , But my hubby will never know men can't handle the truth !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I would be worried if my husband didn't notice an attractive woman-- I'd be worried he was gay!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I not only notice I point it out to him. He thinks its hilarious, mainly because my bff is a guy (straight) and its something I just fell into with him. But the gentleman that my husband is will not even look at our waitress when we go out. Hes such a sweetie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I notice good looking guys all the time and my DH knows cause he'll ask if I think the guy is cute. If we're out together and I see a good looking female I'll point it out to my DH, he always acts like he doesn't notice.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 2:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• not horrible but rude when you are with another man, even if he is just your husband

Answer by admckenzie at 2:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009