has anyone ever been to

Leggo Land in San Diego California or the San Diego Zoo?

I have been to San Diego once for out 1year anniversary and I was around 5 months pregnant, we stayed at the Catamaran and went to Sea World. We are thinking of going back again for our 2nd anniversary and are going to be taking our girls 10 years and 6 months, would Leggo Land be a fun place & what about the zoo? I am doing my own research but would like personal experiences please thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Travel

• I have never been, but I am planning a trip to Leggo Land in Germany for next summer. I think that both leggo land and the zoo would be fun. What does your 10 year old say? I would let her be invovled in choosing something she wants to do if she doesn't like one of the options. Have a fun trip!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My hubby and I went to the SD zoo in February. We live in Nor Cal but drove down there to see his best friend graduate from Marine Boot Camp. It was the best zoo I've ever been to. He got in free because he's military and I got a discounted ticket. It is a lot of uphill/downhill walking. I probably wouldn't have really noticed it but I was 8 months pregnant lol. I would definately suggest going there =)
    Anonymous

• we were stationed in and around San Diego for years. The Zoo is the best. The only other zoo that comes close is the National Zoo in D.C. Legoland is quite pricey. Our kids loved it but they were Lego freaks. Don't overlook the Wild Animal Park, The Aquarium or the Tidepools. All awesome trips for kids.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I love Old Town San Diego; it is really fun for the kids (eat at the Mexican place with the outside seating; amazing fish tacos).

Answer by rkoloms at 10:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• The zoo is nice, but the Wild Animal Park is way better IMO. A very neat place to go. Never been to Lego Land.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2009