Mary Kay, Avon, Pampered Chef, Etc.......

I am wanting to possibly start selling some products and im not sure what company i should go with.

stampmama

Asked by stampmama at 11:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Pampered Chef is awesome. I love their products.

I hear about PC and Avon more than Mary Kay.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am a part of an awesome at home organization. We don't do any parties. And don't have to stock inventory. RIght now you can start for one dollar thru tomorrow. It's been great for me I love it! Please beware of scams. I was scammed twice before i found internet ceo moms. I have a free website, free training, free support, and have made some good friends around the country!

http//:www.sarahs4sweetboys.com
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 12:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No offense, i wasnt lookin for people to advertise their companies on here....I just wanted to know what other moms would buy and what they thought were popular....i guess i shouldve put that part in there. Im sorry.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 12:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• The only product I've ever purchased from an at-home sales consultant is Party Lite candles. There's nothing comparable to them. I love those candles, and I would keep buying them.

I've been to Southern Living parties and True Romance parties. I've also gotten catalogues from the Mary Kay and Avon folks, but have had no interest in purchasing from either of them-- I'm loyal to the brand I already use. The problem with the other stuff is that it's stuff you can find really anywhere. There are so many cosmetics companies, and kitchen products you want to be able to return if something goes wrong.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I wanted to start selling Avon but they told me to make sure i know who im selling to cause alot of times they dont pay for what they ordered. Mary Kay i think you have to buy the stuff fist im not sure, and i have never heard of Pampered Chef, dont know if i was much help to you lol
    mommyto3girlies

Answer by mommyto3girlies at 1:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• the only thing I buy from those types of paties is pampered chef. Their stuff is high..but it is quality.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Hmmm, personally I LOVE Scentsy. Lol, I'm not a rep, but they're a fantastic company with affordable products.

I wanted to get into the skincare industry, but MK and Avon were too flooded in my area for me to even consider them. So I went with Jafra. It has a 30% commission on sales under $300 a month and a 50% commission if sales are over $300. But I picked this because my mom runs a salon out of her home and I'm able to go in and do facials and other things like that for free and her clients often purchase from me. So that's what worked best for me.

I also really like a lot of pampered chef stuff - my only issue is it's kind of expensive. Another company I LOOOOVE but it's a bit pricey is At Home America. If I think of any other direct sales companies that I've purchased from that I liked I'll add on.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 2:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Ok, so I just checked out your screen name, and I don't know if you're into scrapbooking, but if you are my landlord sells Stampin Up stuff. Here's a link to their page: http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/default.asp
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 2:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Pampered Chef. I absolutely love it. I had considered becoming a consultant but never did. But their products are amazing, and even when I hosted parties, I had friends who would come just for the food swearing they would never spend that much on kitchen items but then as soon as they saw the products, they loved them and ended up becoming repeat party guests lol.

I also have heard good things abou Stampin Up, my friend sells their products. She lives overseas though so I have never been to a party or whatever they do. But I have looked at her web page, and I think the product are great for people who scrapbook.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I sent you a PM about what company I work for :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2009