For all the SAHM's of 2's...

What kind of schedule do you have for them during the day? What kinds of things do you do with them? I went out and bought an activity book for teachers for 2 yr olds and it has some pretty cool ideas in it. The store where I bought it from also copied a weekly lesson plan for me where I can write in what we will do for music, art, story time, etc. Also, I am drawing a blank as to what to feed her for breakfast and lunches. I keep making the same thing but I want to change it up a bit and get fun and creative with food. Any ideas on any of this?

Christina7407

Asked by Christina7407 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• food: pb&j, grilled cheese, pasta salads, mac n cheese, omlettes, scrambled eggs, blt's, salad, pigs n a blanket, soup, ravioli, english muffin pizzas
    breakfast; english muffins, bagels, cereal, eggs, fruit salad, eggos, pancakes, toast

as for what we do all day, i have a 3 1/2 yr old, and we play games, do puzzles, go on walks, to the park, to museums, the zoo, the aquarium, read books, practice writing numbers and letters, sing silly songs, everything can be a learning experience if you make it that way. just point stuff out. at such a young age they won't sit long for actual book type learning you just have to throw stuff in when you see it. we watched videos on you tube the other day b/c she wanted to know how it was possible for a caterpillar to turn into a butterfly, you just have to find chances to teach.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2009