Ok night time CM's what are we gonna stirr up tonight?

I want to have a good debate or some good drama worth staying up for!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol oh geeze only thing i dont like about some fat people is when they sit there in clothes i should be wearing ! its sick to see big rolls hanging out of shirts
    i have asked someone at walmart once dont you have any respect for your self?

--------------
    When I sit down my stomach makes a roll. Sometimes I can make a hot dog out of it. But I understand when they need to be in a size 16 and are trying to squeeze into a juniors size 8.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 1:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Nothing. I am too pooped. I was in out in 90+ degree weather this afternoon watching my 11-yr-old ds and his baseball team get their butts whooped. The score was 24 - 1. They made many mistakes otherwise the score would have been different.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• lol werent you on earlier?? they were fat people bashing
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Who was bashing me Mrs.Owen?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• lol anons were bashing fat folks lol of course anons lol one was saying something like not being ashamed about being was related to drug abuse or some bull and one was picking on some bigger girls at her daughters dance class
    it pissed me off so bad i aint fat by any means but ugh i hate when people are like that it is sickenoing
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Fat people are sexy in spandex. Ok, maybe I'm not, but in my mind I am..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am overweight and working on it (yeah right)! but the ONLY thing that gets on my nerves and it is probably because of my bro's girlfriend but she has that attitude and gives off this aura of I AM FAT AND FABULOUS AND LOUD! I don't like how she acts like her shit don't stink.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• OMG! I don't think I could ever say anything directly to a person but my son has caught me looking at girls with muffintops hanging out of tight t-shirts that say "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me"? and he just makes a face like ewww! Like I said I am overweight but I dress to not "show it off".
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• lol that is funny gigi

i just think that people shoudl dress apporate for they body type and nto slutty not matter how big or little you are i think it is degrading

oh i got my self in a damn abortion debate in politics lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2009